December 2017 General Membership Luncheon
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
11:00 am - 1:15 pm
Greenbriar Hills Country Club
Sponsor & Entertainment by: JAMES DURBIN JEWELRY DESIGN - Jim & Martha Durbin
Join your fellow Chamber members and guests for the ever popular, fun General Membership Luncheon traditoin at Greenbriar Hills Country Club. Shopping & Networking starts at 11 am, the program begins at Noon. All reservations need to be made by 3pm the Friday before the luncheon.
* Bring a $15 Gift to be part of the ever popular Gift Exchange! Or, there will be Chamber member vendors available with price appropriate gifts, pre-wrapped for your convenience.
Holiday Booths: If YOU would like to have a Holiday Booth to display and sell your items at the December Luncheon, call the Chamber office today, 314-821-4161. Only 2 spaces still available!
Luncheon Menu: House salad w/house dressing, Rolls, Porkloin w/Orange bord sauce, Roasted red potatoes, Greenbeans, and Assorted Mini's
"Home for the Holidays" Prize Drawing - over $3000 worth!
Tickets will be on sale at the November & December luncheons and winner will be drawn at the December Luncheon. Tickets are $10 for one or $20 for 3.
Drawing includes (so far):
- Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions -Framed & matted autographed photo of Whitey Herzog, value $150
- The Magic House –Membership gift basket, value $190
- Carrollton Bank –Billy G’s gift certificate, value $25
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac –One night stay w/breakfast for two, value $249
- The Denny Team – Basket of goodies, value $50
- Nutriformance - 60 minute massage, value $80
- Gymguyz Mobile Gym - Initial Fitness Assessment & 2 Personal Training Sessions, value $175
- West Community Credit Union - $25 MasterCard gift card
- Pure Harmony Day Spa - Basket of goodies, value $155
- Busy Bees Embroidery - Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker, value $35
- Dave’s Carpet & Window Cleaning - Gift certificate for Power Washing, value $200
- St. Louis Post Dispatch - 2 Fox tickets to the School of Rock on January 16, value $150
- Scott Barthelmass Painting - Gift Certificate, value $500
- Silhouette Fine Consignment & Resale
- Sol Sweat - 1 SOL or SOL mate session, value $30
- Rib City – Gift certificate and 1 bottle of BBQ sauce, value $40
- Kirkwood Station Plaza - 2 night weekend stay in guest suite, value $250
- Jimmy Johns Kirkwood - Gift certificates for two 12 packs, value $90
- Combs Auto Service & Tire Ctr. – Free oil change, value $45
- Nouveau-A Boutique MedSpa – Gift certificate, value $100
- BancorpSouth – Lifetrack, Portable HD DVR, Domino’s Pizza Gift certificate, and Travel case for GPS, total value - $117
- Advance Security Technology - Nest Pro, Security camera, value $200
- The Miller Group - 23" monitor, value $120
Items to note when RSVPing:
- Cost is $25 for Chamber members who RSVP.
- $30 for Non-Members and Walk-Ins.
- Fruit & Veggie plates MUST be requested by 3pm the Friday before the luncheon.
- Greenbriar has a strict No-Denim Policy.
- If you cannot attend please be courteous and cancel your reservation.
- No-shows will be charged for their admission.