Wine Express 2.1 - The Winery Expressway
Saturday, October 14
Roundtrip from Kirkwood to New Haven, MO
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Your ticket includes round-trip fare on Mid-American Coachline, transportation, tours and tastings at Pinckney Bend Distillery, Robller Vineyard & Winery and tour Astral Glass Studio, PLUS a gourmet lunch, snacks, VIP souvenir and a full day of fun, all for only $75 per person! This event is limited to the first 110 people to sign up and will sell out.
Wine Express 2.1 Sponsors:
Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions
State Farm Insurance - Hardy Washington, Jr
Royal Banks of Missouri
Stops on the Tour:
• Pinckney Bend Distillery: We produce premium quality, hand-crafted spirits worthy of their heritage, one small batch at a time. Pinckney Bend has been awarded many medals at several prestigious international competitions. We’re proud of our spirits and our success at the World Spirits Competition in San Francisco and the International Wine & Spirits Competition in London, among others. Sample or purchase craft Gin, Vodka, Whiskey and More!
• Astral Studio and Gallery: See professional glass blowers at work! We offer a wide range of custom glass artwork, including jewelry, glasses, flowers, and vases. You can browse the gallery for gifts and decorations or have one of our artists make a custom piece just for you. Astral Glass Studio features a temperature controlled seating area for your comfort while watching the artists work. If you are looking for a unique gift or something for the entire family to do, check out Astral Glass Studio in downtown New Haven.
• Robller Vineyard & Winery: Family operated winery on a beautiful hillside in the heart of Missouri Wine Country. The winery is located within a mile to the south of the Missouri River in the small town of New Haven. Robert and Lois Mueller along with their children have grown what began as a backyard hobby into a formidable estate styled winery. Currently we have about 18 acres under vine with a mix of mainly French Hybrids including; Chambourcin, St. Vincent, Villard Noir, Vidal and Vignoles as well as Traminette, Seyval and of course Norton. Live music from 1 - 5 pm
- 8:45 am - Registration begins at the Kirkwood Train Station
- 9:30 am – All Aboard! The Wine Express (via Mid-American Coachline) Departs the Kirkwood Train Station. (Please be aware the buses will DEPART at 9:30 am, so don’t be late)
- 10:45 am – The Wine Express 2.1 arrives in New Haven, MO and first stops are Pinckney Bend Distillery, and around the corner from Pinckney Bend is the Astral Glass Studio.
- 1 pm – Board the "coach" as we head to Robller Vineyard & Winery for Tastings and a gourmet lunch. Sit back, relax and enjoy the winery and live music provided for your enjoyment.
- 4:15 pm – The Wine Express 2.1 DEPARTS New Haven, MO at 4:15 pm, so please don’t be late
- 5:30 pm – The Wine Express 2.1 arrives back in Kirkwood, MO. Guests are invited to enjoy dinner at any of the numerous restaurants Downtown Kirkwood has to offer. Be sure to check your programs for discount coupons!
Donations Received From:
Witherspoon Productions/Pickney Bend
For your convenience, all tickets are on one electronic ticket, so you have nothing to keep track of. Simply show up on Saturday with a photo ID, and any cash or credit cards you wish to bring, and we will take care of the rest! Once at the Kirkwood Train Station you will proceed to the registration table to check-in (look for the table outside the train station with a white "Kirkwood - Des Peres Chamber of Commerce" table cover) and receive your Wine Express 2.1 VIP Gift, Wine Express Survival Bag and more.
After you have completed the registration process, please feel free to enjoy complimentary "Adult Beverages" courtesy of The Pickney Bend Distillery & Witherspoon Productions while you wait for the arrival of the Chamber Wine Express.
Please pick up a parking pass at the Kirkwood Train Station if you are planning to park in the downtown Kirkwood area. (You may pick up your pass on either Friday or Saturday) Parking for this event is available at the lot caddy corner from the train station that is beside Bar Louie, the first two floors of the parking garage at Station Plaza, the lot behind Kirkwood City Hall or public street parking beyond Kirkwood Farmer's Market or West of Clay. Do NOT park in the immediate downtown Kirkwood Business District as parking is limited to a 2 hour time limit and you will be ticketed.
For more information or to secure a sponsorship please contact Lori at the Chamer office at (314) 821-4161 or email email@example.com